- Data we collect
- How we use your info
- How we share your data
- Data security
- Data storage and transfer
Radial is a service created, developed and operated by Yabil Ltd (hereinafter “RADIAL”) located in Trinidad and Tobago.
Data we collect
We may collect Data directly from you, including Data you voluntarily provide through the registration form when first registering on the Site or the Application such as your username, password, email address, name, photo, date of birth, and gender.
If you connect to the Site or the Application through your account on a social network services, such as Facebook, you authorize us to collect and use any information that you permit the applicable social network service to share with us in accordance with your privacy settings with the applicable social network service. We have also included on the Site and the Application applications from social network services to enable you to share content on the Site or the Application with third parties or publicize your use of the Site or of the Application or your opinion on the Site’s or the Application’s content on such social network sites. If you choose to share content on the site through such social network services, including through your use of the “Share” or “Like” buttons, the social network services may collect the information that you share. We strongly advise you to read the privacy policies of these social network services in order to know how these third parties collect, store and use your information.
During your use of the Site or the Application, we may automatically collect the following Data:
- Your IP address, device type, browser type, your device ID, unique identifiers (such as Android or IPhone ID), language, application version, the date and time you access the Site and other software or hardware information;
- Your type of subscription;
- Your activity on the Site or the Application, including without limitation the name or the number of radios, tracks, albums or artists you listen to or like and your interactions with RADIAL’s users such as when you share albums, tracks or artists or through the comments you post on the Site or the Application or your use of the advertisements displayed.
From third parties
We may also receive Data about your from: (i) partners we work with or advertisers that make content available on the Site or the Application or (ii) social network websites you may use to interact with the Site or the Application.
How we use your info
We may use your data to:
- Give you access to the Site or the Application and allow you to use the Site’s or the Application’s features;
- Provide you with personalized content or advertising;
- Communicate with you, including through promotional emails or messages, if you have elected to receive such communication in the “Settings” section of the Site;
- Personalize, customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising and otherwise to enhance your experience on the Site or the Application;
- Compile and analyze statistics regarding your visit and use of the different pages of the Site or the Application;
- Pay right holders for tracks that you listen to through the reports we send to such right holders;
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce the Terms of Service;
- Compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems; and
How we share your data
We may share your Data with third parties in such cases:
- Unless you have made your RADIAL profile private, your user name and photo, and the tracks, albums, playlists or artists that you have accessed or listened to are accessible and viewable by the public;
- We may share your email address with our third party marketing partners for their own marketing in the event you have consented to receive such communication in the “Settings” section of the Site;
- We may share your Data with our third party service providers, including as necessary to process the payment of your subscriptions, to track your use of the Site or the Application, or to send communications to you;
- We may share your Data with third parties to enable them to provide personalised advertisements on the Site or the Application or on the third parties websites;
- We may disclose your Data pursuant to a law, regulation, or a decision by a regulatory or competent legal authority or, if deemed necessary, for the purpose of preserving the rights and interests of RADIAL;
- We may share anonymous, non-identifiable or aggregated data with third parties, such as information about the device from which you access the Site, or information about the radios, albums, tracks, or artists you listen to, including, for example, to create charts of the top tracks, albums, playlists or artists; and
- We may share your Data when you have expressly consented to such disclosure.
Links to third party’s websites may be made available on the Site or the Application and advertisements displayed on the Site or the Application. The privacy policies from such websites may differ and will govern the collection and use of the information you provide to such websites. We therefore strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites.
RADIAL recognizes the importance of users’ privacy and has taken reasonable steps to protect your Data against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we do not guarantee the security of your Data at any time during the use of the Site or Service.
Data storage and transfer
We retain Data for active accounts as long as we believe it is necessary and relevant for our operations.
Additionally, once you have terminated your account, we may continue to store and use your Data for analytical purposes only and you hereby agree that RADIAL has a right to retain and use the Data as such.
Your Data may be transferred to servers which are located in several countries and therefore outside the United States of America. You expressly consent to such transfer of your Data outside of the United States of America.
You can access and modify some of your Data through the “Settings” section of your account.